Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Calling Central Illinois Musicians

I just jammed the blues in E with some dude in New Mexico. I was here in Peoria and he was in his home in New Mexico. How did we do it you ask? With eJamming software, that's how. (for some reason I can't get the link to work) It was a small step into the future of music. It was clunky and slow at times but still fun. I have read that the closer you are to one another the better it works. So that is where you come in. If you are a musician, or know of a musician, who wants to jam with people without leaving the comfort of their home, tell them about eJamming. And then tell them to drop me a line. I want to play. Who knows we may form the next Beatles....or n'Sync. Hope to hear from you soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home