Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Thank You Starbucks




Throughout this month Starbucks is giving out free songs from iTunes. I guess after years of charging us out the yin-yang for coffee, this is the least they could do. But I want to honestly thank them for the song I just downloaded. It is "Jokerman" from Bob Dylan's Infidel record. This song is great. In fact I will probably download the whole album. Hmmmm just from buying a cup of coffee, they have sold a record as well. Brilliant.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Starbucks didn't use his song "One More Cup Of Coffee" from his great album Desire.

Infidels is awesome. It's produced by Mark Knopfler, if that helps any. One of my all time favorite Dylan songs is on that album "License to Kill." Both Tom Petty and Cowboy Junkies have covered it, but neither are as good as the original, though Petty comes close.

Sweetheart Like You, I and I, Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight...

Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to have to pull this out now!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidels

If you do purchase it, let us know what you think.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A much better coffee drive-thru, the Daily Buzz, just closed up thanks to Starf**ks.

no thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home