Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I have been excommunicated (digitally, that is)

A little background. Every week I remix the audio for our churches television broadcast. Grace Alive on WEEK-25, Sundays at 9:00am (if you're interested). To do the mix at my home studio requires that I go to the church and pick up the hard drives after the service. No big whoop. The other day I went to pick up the drives. I had a few moments to kill at the church so I hopped on the computer. Much to my amazement, MY blog, Oneproblem, had been blocked. My own church!!! I was speechless. My heart jumped out of my chest. What did I do? Who did I offend? Will I still get my Christmas presents? The strange thing though, was that The Peoria Chronicle came up no problem but all of the other local blogs were blocked. Somethin' fishy goin' on. Anyway, I am in good company I guess, because everyone else on my blog roll was blocked too. Yes, even Eyebrows!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Kevin Lowe said...

Hmm . . . makes me wonder why CJ is getting preferential treatment. He must be in good with the Man Upstairs. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home