Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Reasons For My Light Posting

Well first and most importantly, my wife and I are expecting our first child sometime in early November. We are excited and all of my home improvement projects now have a firm deadline.

Early this summer I finished producing, engineering, mixing and mastering a full length record for a Bloomington/Normal based band called The Dowry. Please take time to check them out and go see them live. They are a band that I feel has some real promise. Great songwriting and musicianship. What more could you ask for!!!?!?

Work has been crazy. From going to Florida to interview major league baseball players to San Fransisco to film corn....... yes corn, it has been pretty busy. But it beats the alternative.

But the biggest project this summer was our work for Tyson. We developed a viral type site for them. The idea is to give people the chance to send funny emails to friends and family. An improv-o-gram. You'll have to check it out for yourselves. This site is pushing the limits of web based video and user interactivity. It took an elborate set up, a week of shooting, and actors from Chicago. My role was the supervising sound producer. Every bit of audio that was captured, edtited, spliced and diced had to go through me. It was a long couple of weeks of 14+ hour days. Please go check it out and send Improv-o-grams to your friends and family.

Here's the link to Improv-o-gram.

Here are some pictures of the video production.




4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger N and J Edwards said...

Beebs,
Thanks for the apology. I am treasuring it. No more grief.
Much love,
Jenny

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Kevin Lowe said...

Improv-o-gram is very cool. I'll have to send a message or two.

Thanks for the link to "The Dowry." Great stuff. I'm always eager to hear new stuff by local artists. I have a ProTools LE system, but haven't recorded any new tunes recently. Do you have anything else on the web that you've recorded?

- Kevin

P.S. I added you to my blog roll.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger meghan2105 said...

I'd love for you to come on HOI 19 News and talk about your blog, pick a few topics you've written about that are dear to you and tell our viewers. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home