Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Over worked politicians?

I know that State of the Union addrresses can be boring and all, but is it really the best time to take a nap?


I mean seriously. Are you working that hard? Look at the number of snoozers.



Now I can understand why Teddy "bear" Kennedy might be hungov...er, I mean tired. But what about the youthful rock star Obama? Hillary looks happy.



I can understand being bored if I had to sit next to John Kerry, but what is up with the dude behind him?


Maybe all of these people were blinking at the same time.


So the next time our public servants vote to give themselves a raise. Cut them some slak...they are working tirelessly for us!!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home