Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A new look for Dennis Prager

For those who care Dennis Prager has changed his web location. He is now at www.pragerradio.com. You can now get podcasts of the previous days shows. Listen via streaming audio. Fill your empty liberal cup with Judeo-Christian goodness. Lately he has had some great guests. He recently had a great interview with Francis Collins which I was planning on posting it until my computer decided to quit working and needed to completely restore my OS (a Mac even....lost the file...not happy.) Anyway, Dennis has been on a roll lately with some great shows. Here is yesterdays show about Moral Absolutes. I like the fact that he discusses both views and takes on opposition to his beliefs. It's about 35 minutes but well worth a listen. I guess that this is going contrary to my last post as this will probably generate an empassioned discussion. And that's o.k. Lets get our discussion on. Next week I am going to put up his discussion as to why liberals are liberal. Should be another fun discussion. Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger BJ Stone said...

BJ, I'm returning to the land of online again as my move to Kewanee is now complete. I'll be in touch soon about what you inquired and offered. Thanks!

Other BJ

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger BJ Aberle said...

Hope to hear from you soon!!

The other, other BJ.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger BJ Aberle said...

Cool. Thanks for the tip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home