Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm Back....Let's get to it!!

My wife and I were at camp last week. It was a great time getting to know more of the young people and their friends who go to our church. I was really encouraged to see the level of maturity that some of these kids have. It made me wonder what I was doing at their age. I certainly wasn't reading C.S. Lewis and desiring to talk about dispensationalism. Anyway, it reaffirmed my notion that young people regardless of religion need attention and mentors. And that a little goes a long way. So I encourage you, especially if you don't have kids of your own, to invest time with young people. It will not return void.



P.S. It's good to see BJ Stone is back.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger BJ Stone said...

BJ, thanks for that. It's good to be back. I thought I'd lost everything on that blog, and I was about to shrug the shoulders and say "eh, time for a new hobby".

Good to see you back as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home