Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You need to give this guy a try



I don't know how to better describe Dennis Prager other than a man of great wisdom. I have listened to his radio show now for a little more than a year. What I like about him is the fact that he doesn't just talk about politics. He literaly talks about everything. His guests range from liberal evolutionary scientists to orthodox rabbis (is that the plural of rabbi?). I wouldn't take the time to blog about it if I didn't think that you would get something out of it. Give him a week and I bet you'll be hooked. Especially every Friday 12:00 central time he has "The Happiness Hour" which will change your life. His show is streamed every day from 11:00am-2:00 Central time. You can llisten to him here or here or here. That's all for now. Talk to you again in like 3 months.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had forgotten how striking and handsome you are. Let's go see Brokeback Mountain. This is AR Hopp. You may know me as Tony. Or perhaps just, "sir." I'm gonna cut the crap and just get right to it. I need some money. I've made a series of questionable choices and now some very bad men are going to hurt me. Let me know when I can come get your money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home