Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Monday, February 06, 2006

This is a must have record.




If you were to say 10 years ago I would be telling my friends to listen to a Neil Diamond record I would have said your were nuts. Here we are in 2006 and I cannot stop listening to Neil Diamond's latest record 12 Songs. Produced by Rick Rubin this record has guts, tenderness, melody and heart. The songs are great. I love the idea that these songs could be done in a coffee house with a guy (or girl) and a guitar and not the bravado and orchestration that has been associated with most of Diamond's career. I am not a writer so I will not waste your time with sentences with big and fancy words. In short, I think this is one of the best records to come out in awhile. Go out and get it. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

i totally agree. what a wonderful piece of work this album is. cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home