Oneproblem

It is so turned around these days.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I think my face is burned.

So I've been in Florida for the past few days for work. It has been cloudy most of the time but yet my skin color is a bright pink. We did have some sun screen yet I chose not to use it. Boo hoo. We are here bouncing between spring training camps interviewing different baseball players for Rawlings (a client of ours). I got a pretty sweet gig. All I do is show up and hold the boom pole (micrphone) over their faces. You know that thing you see that looks like a dead squirrel on the end of a stick.....yeah I do that. Yesterday we did the Cardinals and Mets. Today was the Pirates, Twins, and Marlins. And tomorrow is the Yankees and Phillies. Oh yeah....I lug some gear too. But other than missing Vickie, it's been good. Anyone have any thoughts about the Walter Kirn article? I do and will jot them down maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. I just want to say "hi." Good night.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger BJ Aberle said...

Yeah, I was sucking down a cold one in Tampa!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home